Woman Within ~ Do-It-Yourself Therapy by Simply Using "ONE Empty Chair" Therapy Session, without Paying a Shrink
The goal of a Therapist is simply this:
1. To awaken a patient enough, that she can get in tune with what is going on deep down inside her.
2. To help her discover a way to do her very own therapy and no longer be in need of his services.
3. If your therapist wants you longer than your reaching these 2 goals, you need to FIRE HIM.
Just to help you reduce the need a therapist right from the get-go, I decided to teach you a simple procedure that therapists use on their clients, and they big bucks using this here method. You might as well learn this simple method and keep all the cash you can in your purse.
The method is called, "Empty Chair" Therapy. In our next blog I will share how it works. The idea of this blog is to teach you how to look after yourself for FREE.
However, before I do I have added a picture during the 2012 Republican Convention is where Clint Eastwood demonstrated this ONE CHAIR method in front of thousands of laughing people, pretending that President Obama was sitting on the Empty Chair. Later, let me tell you what he said, so you can laugh about Clint's message to the President too.
Getting back to the "ONE CHAIR method", I have used this method myself, and I want to teach it to you because it is one of the most powerful transforming methods to do both. And you can do it on your own.
1. Awaken yourself to any inner long abiding people problems that should be resolved such as forgiveness, so you can get on with your life. Life is too short to carry around anger and hatred for others.
2. Use it as a means of self-therapy without the need of paying for a therapist. Keep your purse shut, so a therapist can't get inside.
3. Make the Psychiatric Counselling Industry Obsolete.
Let's face, you don't really need a therapist once you know what you are doing, this blog post is to offer you a start.
Besides knowing what I will teach you here will not only save you heart ache, but a whole lot of money too.
So getting back to Clint’s speech:
“And he did it all while addressing an "invisible" President Barack Obama sitting in an empty chair. Eastwood, who played the iconic tough guy character "Dirty Harry" during his long career in Hollywood, fired up the party base when he said he cried when Obama was elected and cried even harder years later when millions were out of work.”
TIME.com: Best Eastwood-related tweets
Next he said, "It's a national disgrace," Eastwood said. "It may be time for someone else to come along and solve the problem." PS the picture is from CNN too.
Let’s pull out all the stops and all that propriety stuff we hear about each day because you being a victim there was no propriety there. This exercise is not about propriety because it is all about your own sanity and how you can move on in life, so in this “Empty Chair” process, anything goes.
Just as Clint was using the Empty Chair to rail against President Obama, so can you too against any abusive person you might have met, or with whom you lived. Imagine that the person you are talking to if you were a victim as if he or she was a jerk. The “empty chair” can allow you to get back at them.
Before you use this therapy, make sure you do it in private. Your boss or your significant other might think you’ve gone nuts, because they don’t realize how effective VOCALIZTION is. They don’t’ know Gestalt therapy, taught by Fritz Perl’s, and about using this verbalizing technique, where your use anger against your assailant if you were his or her victim.
If there was physical abuse you might like to raise your voice and even swear at this person, in fact, to get it off your chest, almost anything goes. If you want to hit the culprit make sure it is a soft chair though. So here is the procedure: You can either place a chair in front of the other soft chair in which you sit imagining the other person is seated opposite.
Or you can stand up in front of the empty chair. If you are probably going to have a lengthy conversation it is much better that you be seated yourself. Either choice will do. Whatever way you choose will work famously. But can it work even for hardened experiences? Yes it can.
Imagine what is going on in you if you were ever vocally, physically or sexually abused. It is like a pop can that is in Elvis’ words, “You are all shook up”. The problem is that you are all shook up day in and day out and that is not healthy. You need to get back to being healthy and that is why you are doing this therapy.
Somehow, this vocalization process acts like pulling off the tab and the top of the can. Sure the anger and hatred all gushes out. But something strange happens once you get it all out. Peace eventually emerges.
What happens is what some call forgiveness, and not that you don’t remember it, because you always will I am afraid. However, once like the carbon dioxide gushes out of the can it eventually stops. And all that is there is simply liquid. That is what happens to you too, once the anger is released; now you can go back to a normal way of living, without having to carry around this burden.
Notice it is the “Empty Chair” was all you needed and not a Therapist. Let’s be honest, the reason you pay a therapist $100 = $200 an hour if he’s a psychiatrist is simply to listen. Can’t a chair replace the listening process, letting it be your catalyst?
In fact, you didn’t have a meter running with a chair and in fact, you did it all by yourself, without anyone else’s help. Besides, you eventually have to become your own therapist anyways, so why can’t it be done in a few minutes alone. You do it yourself at McDonald’s, so why can’t you do it yourself here.
Hopefully, some of the elements of my blog as it progresses can act as a means like any McDonald’s drive through restaurant, by you absorbing some meaningful article, and hopefully solving many other of your own personal life problems, That is why i created this blog, so please keep reading.
Woman's Secret ~ Why the Mystique of Marilyn Monroe Lives on and not only her looks but also, how She Walked, might tell you why she was so admired. But what PAINFUL secrets she carried?
I have to admit. When I was a little boy, I had a crush on Marilyn. My parents talked about her frequently, and I was introduced as a little boy to some of her movies, and her old magazine pictures.
If you can take away one thing from this blog and understood what Marilyn Monroe had and more important what she didn't, it may change your life forever.
Not many women of today have attended Charm School, nor many of their mothers have shown them this trait, but watch a female lion walk and it explains it all. That is what Carry Grant said about Marilyn below too.
Yes she had stunning looks and a great body too, but what she expressed unconsciously in how she moved was more than that.
In fact, here is what Clark Gable said about Marilyn,
“Everything Marilyn does is different from any other woman, strange and exciting, from the way she talks to the way she uses that magnificent torso.” And no one else can follow her charm, no matter how many starlets have tried.
So what was Marilyn really like and why did she have such a hold on people back then, and even today, is what we hope to discuss here. Maybe her role was all an act, and all she knew.
Before I leave this post, here is a statement that Marilyn made just before she died on August 5th, 1962 on an overdose of prescription drugs. at 36 years of age. What she said is very revealing:
“No one ever told me I was pretty when
I was a little girl. All little girls should be
told they're pretty, even if they aren't.”
I wish to ask the question being claimed to be the most beautiful woman in the world, why she would make such a statement. Why she did, may surprise you.
So why was her past even though Marilyn had so much going for her in beauty, money and lifestyle, did she eventually she threw it all away with drug abuse and later death.
It reminds me of the comic Rodney Dangerfield used to say, "I get know respect!" Later I am paraphrasing what he would later say, "I have fame and all the money that I have ever wanted, but I was not happy as a little boy. The problem is that I am still not happy, and I will never get what I missed as a child back again".
The same can be said about Marilyn. So here is her beginning story and why like Dangerfield, she couldn't get that happiness back she lost as a child either.
Here is a quote from a biography on Marilyn's life as a child to see why she was so vulnerable.
“Marilyn Monroe had a difficult childhood. Born Norma Jean Mortensen on June 1, 1926 to a mentally unstable mother and absent father, she spent her childhood in a series of foster homes and an orphanage.”
“As Gladys was mentally and financially incapable of caring for Norma, she placed her daughter with foster parents, where Norma stayed until she was seven. In 1933 her mother bought a house and took Marilyn to live with her, but shortly after she had the first of a series of mental crises. Marilyn became a ward of the state.”
“After a time in further foster homes, Norma returned to live with Grace and her husband "Doc." He allegedly attempted to sexually assault her, so Grace moved the girl to live with her great-aunt Olive in California. There she was again the victim of a sexual assault, allegedly by Olive's son. Grace sent Norma to live with another aunt, Ana Lower. It may have been Ana's ill health that forced another move, this time back to Grace and her husband in 1942, when Norma was 16.
When Grace and Doc had to move, they decided not to take Norma, who was in a relationship with a neighbor's son, Jim Dougherty. In order to keep her out of foster care, Norma and Jim were married. They divorced in 1946, the same year she began to use the name Marilyn Monroe, a name devised by a 20th Century Fox executive.”
This element of sadness remains, Marilyn, was never told she was pretty as a little girl, and lived her whole life as an American beauty and never in her heart of hearts, ever believing that she was.
Loving Yourself ~ Here is the Best Kept Secret for a Woman Discovering How She Can Become Comfortable within Her Own Skin
So many woman read romance fiction hoping the romance they are reading is about them. Others, will go to bars, searching for the man of their dreams, then Christian folk may travel the church circuit in hopes of finding a man.
All of these women and many others are in hopes of finding true and lasting love and happiness not in themselves but in another person.
So many women think there happiness is being in love with a man and that is simply not really true. Loving your-self before your find another is a far better policy.
What you will learn in this blog posting is that the real secret is not about him, but its about you. You can spend hours on end sitting on a shrinks couch analyzing why you are not happy with or without a man, but yet, nothing comes through for you and your still remain mildly happy or painfully unhappy.
Maybe like the country song, it all comes down to you. Yes, maybe it is because "You are searching for LOVE in ALL the WRONG PLACES.
Let's face it your man won't point you to it, because in a way, he is still in search of himself. So if both of you act like the rabbit in "Alice in Wonderland" are in search of self, in the end you will never find true contentment.
So what are you doing wrong. You are searching for love externally. That will always be a problem unless, you search for it from its true source which comes as your search becomes internal.
So let's examine another meditation practice I discovered and I will share not only find yourself, but begin to become fully Comfortable in Your Own Skin, Something that very few women possess and have ever experienced. So get off your shrink's couch and, let us begin.
According to Deepak Chapra and if you watched the Movie “Eat, Pray. Love”, loving yourself begins with forgiveness. If you carry around with you a lot of guilt or even hate for another person, both of these, will keep you from discovering true unconditional love of self.
Chapra suggests that the most effective way to eliminate guilt is the following:
1. Confess to an authority figure whether ecclesiastical or a mentor what you feel guilty about and ask for forgivnemss.
2. Perform and act of atonement of service to someone you know or don’t know.
3. Pray of meditate for divine forgiveness or the kind that you are renewed and no longer remember.
4. Perform a ritual of contrition and appeasement to let go of any bad feelings hereafter/
5. Develop a mantra you can say to yourself over and over again. My personal mantra is what Jesus said, “Thank-you Father” or “I love you Father”. Find a mantra that will work for you.
He goes on to suggest that one of the strengths of a Catholic confessional is that it serves the purpose of releasing guilt and moving on with one’s life. Not that we want all of you to become Catholics, however, many other ecclesiastical ministers or even a mentor can provide for you the same service.
So why is elimination guilt and shame so important? It is because it serves as a form of drag on your spirit. So, unless you can eliminate it, your ability to love yourself unconditionally is harder.
According to Jack Kornfield as a mantra he suggests one of the followings by initiating breath:
“Begin with yourself. Breathe gently, and recite inwardly the following traditional phrases directed to your own well-being. You begin with yourself because without loving yourself it is almost impossible to love others.
May I be filled with loving kindness.
As you repeat this phrase or others, picture yourself as your are now, and hold that image in a heart of lovingkindness. Or perhaps you will find it easier to picture yourself as a young and beloved child.”
Jack goes on to suggest it may feel to be mechanical, but it is not because your soul hears what you are saying and takes it as a reality, not as the mind, that it might be a bit repetitious, when you say it often.”
I have added a TED talk by Dr. Kristin Neff who in this video explains even more about how to love yourself unconditionally. Also if you will apply a self hug.like the one in the picture in private, often, this practice too will over time, help you reconnect with the love you feel for being alive, deep down inside.
This article is important whether you are single or married because know what your man wants from you is important news to follow:
The reason I suggest married is read this posting too is because once the Honeymoon is over and reality sets in, the next test is sometimes referred to as the 3 – 7 year itch.
This is when a man and even a women ask the question “Am I really happy living with this person”. This is where ideas of divorce can begin to set in. But for women, asking these 15 questions of yourself might very well save your marriage.
Let’s get straight, looks are important but they merely get you to first base. So what is it that Rori Raye in her blog posting suggests that get you to home plate? She has been successfully married and is a woman coach helping women become married or once married to remain that way.
So what are the 15 things that attract men to get serious with a woman they could love? I will include all 15 things that will surprise both single and married women. And you might think it has to do with sex. Read on because what men really want in a single woman or a wife might surprise you.
1. A Good Listener ~ you might think that women want a good listener from their man, but that is the same thing with a man. Many times a man will come home from a difficult day at work and many women want to dodge the fact of listening to him. However, learn to listen anyway, and he will see you as a confident and a friend. Being a good listener will keep your friendship “ALIVE”.
2. Spontaneous ~ we talk so much about being present. Sometimes men because they are so much in their heads are not always fully present. However, that is where you can enter. For example, if you practice Yoga or meditate, then you have a better chance of being present or “ALIVE”. The more present you can be around him, the more spontaneous you and he can become. Somehow you need to get your man out from his left into his right mind for both of your sanity sake. The more “ALIVE” you are the better for you both.
3. A Good Driver ~doesn’t sound like an unimportant prerogative at first. However, sometimes you may have to drive on long trips or you may have to drive him around town and if you have children to school and back. The safer drive you are the more he will feel safe whenever you drive him or your children.
4. Accomplished and Fulfilled ~ it is not only having a good paying job that helps pay the bills, but also having you be successful, with whatever job you perform, even if it is being a great housewife, is important to him. If a housewife, he doesn’t want to come home after a hard day at work to a messy home. I have a doctor friend who hates to come home because his wife is messy. For some reason she isn’t a good housekeeper and he is embarrassed to have me or any of his friends come to his home.
5. Able to Enjoy her food ~ eating together is important not only because it allows you two, to become close, but also to enjoy conversation. A family that eats together stays together they say, but the same can be true about a relationship. If you enjoy eating like most men do, you are becoming his buddy and his friend. He enjoys someone with whom he can break bread.
6. A good cook ~ you have heard the adage that a way into a man’s heart is through a good meal. Men love their food, which is why truck drivers have their favorite diner spots whenever they travel. That is because the better cook you are, the more accomplished he will feel you are.
7. Real ~ being real is where Yoga and meditation lead. Many people are living someone else’s dream and not their own, maybe a parent or whoever, rather than living their own dream. Being authentic and real is important to him. But it is more important to you. That is why I added the article on French women, because the French women I have met are real. If you need to take time outs to be alone to become real, do whatever it takes because the more real you are, he will love you even more.
8. Ready to Compromise ~ many times men like to watch sports on TV, or attend a sports activity. Be available to do things he likes to do. Also, be willing to give in to ideas that will make you and the family close. Sometimes it is when we work together is when love for each other gets stronger than if we decide to do our own thing.
9. Caring ~ everyone likes to be with someone who is caring. We all need love and someone to be there for us whenever we down, or ill or have some problem in our lives. Life is challenging enough on our own, but having someone who cares, along with us or you with him, makes you and him appreciate your being together more.
10. Funny ~ humor is necessary because life doesn’t always turn out the way we want. When times get tough, having a sense of humor to reduce the pain of that moment can be a real benefit to you both. Also being fun to be around during non-difficult times can make you both, more fun to be around.
11. Taking Care of Herself ~ women need to take time outs and be with other girl friends or they also need some time alone. Taking time outs with friends and alone is important because it allows you to return home happier and with a better attitude, or solution to any problem you or him both, may have.
12. Strong ~ you also need to have a masculine side. Women who are gentle are great to love, but to a man, he also needs someone who in a difficult life situation, can be strong and not fold. Keep your feminine side “ALIVE” most of the time; however, when difficult moments arrive, be strong.
13. Natural When it Counts ~ let’s face it we are all human beings. And one reason I added the posting on French women in this blog is because one thing I love about French women, is that they don’t overdo their looks or how they live. Whenever you add outrageous hair does, or superfluous makeovers don’t go overboard. That is because many men like their women friends or wives to be as natural whenever, possible.
14. Isn’t Scared to Get Down & Dirty ~ this is true about being natural and human. Be willing to get real and enjoy being alive and even have a blast whenever the moment arrives. True friends can get real or have genuine fun together and that is what he wants from himself and from you too.
15. Motherly Instinct ~ motherly means that in many cases some men can act like boys, and if you have such a man, being a woman friend that has a motherly emotional presence and care, he will love you for the rest of his life. This will create a true bond between you and him that can last forever.
Have you ever thought about finding your dream job? So what is the percentage? Ladies here are the stats:
"LinkedIn surveyed more than 8,000 professionals globally, and found that just 8.9% currently work in their childhood dream job, though another 21% say they at least work in a career that relates to their original dream job.
In the U.S. specifically, the breakdown is slightly worse: About 7% of those surveyed say they work in their actual dream job, and 21% say they work in a related career."
The Woman Hub’s goal is to introduce you into discovering ways, especially if you are in a rut, on how to find if not a childhood dream, at least an employment choice that is closest to your ideal. Find one you can wake up early every morning to pursue.
Yes, these jobs are available, but they may take some soul searching and Google, research for you to discover. We hope to discuss some ways, to find to hopefully find your life's calling.
Yes, I know what it is like to enjoy a dream job, because I have been doing my dream job now for over 20 years. It took a lot of inner search for me to find it, and following this blog may help you do the personal necessary research on your own, or with a firm like Careerleaf that may help.
Amit De is the Co-found of Careerleaf has created a platform used towards helping people search for their dream job. Unlike many other head hunter firm trying to help you search for a job in a regular firm, which Careerleaf will help you here too; it also will help you discover your real dream job of something that you feel you are meant to do.
Careerleaf breaks a person’s dream job down into 7 types of employment.
I will identify its dream job breakdown so if any reader has an interest she can contact the firm or go out on her own out towards a new lifestyle direction. Look at these twists as a lifestyle choice that may be available to you with a bit of research, and more inquiry.
1. CoolWorks ~ you create your very own job board for example a person might decide to live in France, Italy or any other foreign destination using her skills to not only finding an ideal place to work, learn a language, but also gain a real world experience. If not working in another country, then maybe working on a Cruise Ship might be another idea of finding a CoolWorks job or even becoming a Flight Attendant for an airline flying abroad.
2. The Muse ~ here is where you decide to work for a regular firm but you begin a study into different aspects of the firm like you are interviewing them instead of them interviewing you. It is for you to decide what firm for which you would like to work. What is the product or service that you might or might not like? What sort of culture do they have? What do their offices look like? Are they cramped or do employees have more personal space. It is like “Window Shopping” your job. Why this works is because you have done such a thorough investigation of that firm that very few other potential employees do. HR firms will recognize your work and especially if you have a firm like Careerleaf who can talk for you in your behalf, that way the firm will have a hard time turning you down for an interview. Why? It’s because very few job applicants will go to that amount of research as you have done.
3. Care.com ~ most caregivers occupy this designation. In fact, there are so many different Care Centers and not just nursing and working in a doctor’s office or a hospital. There are firms that do Senior Care like Angeles. There are firms that handle Pet care and if there aren’t you might be able to help out a Veterinarian. One of the advantages of this type of work is its flexibility. This type of job might be easier for you to find, especially if it may become a second job.
4. FreelanceSwitch ~ here is where you search for your not non 9 – 5 job. Here are jobs like online professors, beauticians, consultants; market traders, where there woman may even become nurses involved within the senior care industry and where they can trade time off, here or there. Many of these people make enough money due to the demand of their training and because they receive enough money per hour, to pay their bills while working less. Also job or personal coaching is another possibility of making a FreelanceSwitch.
5. BilingualLink ~ if you are fluent in one or two other languages you might be able to work for an international firm or government as an interpreter. You may have a 9 – 5 job or you may even begin working out from your home as a sales or even customer care representative helping people from other countries other than the US. Working for a company you may also be involved in writing newsletters and other forms of written correspondence to maintain good relationships if not with customers with foreign firms in non-English speaking countries.
6. Flexjobs ~ there are a lot of these jobs that are available but seem to offer rip off artists who can take you in. That is where Careerleaf can enter. They have over 50 legitimate career categories from which oy can choose. What I would suggest if you decide you want to pursue a different career, remain at your present job, while starting your Flexjob, Do so on your own time in the evenings or over the weekends. It’s like growing a business, it may take you over a year or two to carve out this new career, so don’t leave your present job until you are making enough money to support this new transition.
7. Joblux ~ I know of some women who may complete a degree in fashion merchandizing who might decide they may or may not want to work for Macey’s but may be part of this category maybe as a consultant within their own business. There are people who sell clothing, jewelry, and some for a firm and many owning their own business even as an MLM representative or doing it alone. Many of these occupations are niche jobs, for creative people to enjoy. They are called Joblux because they do work that most people feel they are professionals and have networked to interface with many of the rich and famous and or more affluent individuals withi9n their own communities.
If you are interested in learning more follow this link and contact Careerleaf yourself.
There are over 20 million practitioners of Yoga so WHY?
Those who are or will become regular YOGA practitioners can receive these 12 benefits as long as they are not casual Yoga practitioners.
Yes, but those who treat their practice as almost a daily religion are those who have or will receive over time all of these benefits. If you do so, then all of these 12 benefits can become yours over time.
Most of them are women rather than men. In fact, there are recent findings that those seriously taking Yoga at least 3 times a week have some if not many of these benefits. Those benefits are not only towards Heath Benefits but a huge series of “becoming comfortable within your own skin” benefits that those who don't practice Yoga weekly, miss out on.
The idea of adding this information to our blog is to applaud all those who are faithful Yoga practitioners and tell you why your tireless practice is so important. Also, those of you who practice 3 times or more a week, of applying Yoga you may receive many of these benefits too.
Yes, we have been discussing Meditation and those doing Yoga; can also enter into meditation too, which becomes an added supplement to its practice. In fact, those who practice Yoga regularly are said to gain a higher sense of Emotional Quotient or EQ which is a stronger link to personal success than even Intelligence Quotient or IQ
We hope as you read this blog post those who do practice will renew why Yoga practice is essential to creating beauty, poise and a whole host of additional benefits, and those who don't, will offer them and incentive to get with the program.
Historically, Yoga represents the yoking of your body and emotions, which causes a person to yoke herself and thus reduce the drama of everyday living. When one practices both Yoga and meditation it tends to reduce the ups and downs in one’s life to create a more balanced grounded approach to living. People who practice Yoga in a Buddhist sense are certain to be more alive, and experience a higher sense of reality.
It is said, that doing Yoga and especially if combining meditation, a women cannot only improve health, but her beauty too.
First of all, it will improve your bodily confidence. Physically it makes you stronger and reduces a lot of the back problems that so easily besets so many people who refuse to exercise and need to go see a Chiropractor. You tend to have a better sense of inner ear balance too.
Second, it detoxifies your body by reducing inflammation and improving blood circulation. Yoga practitioners are less likely to have fewer problems with heart and diabetes problems.
Third, it alleviates stress because through learning how to breathe properly using long rather than short breathe; so you will gain more emotional stability and are more likely to be calm and more relaxed. Thus you are more able to transition from an A and into a more B personality.
Fourth, it makes you more aware. The one thing that Buddha learned when sitting under the Bodhi tree, was that awareness is more certain when one learns to properly breathe and let go of the past, and become more present, and gain a greater sense of reality.
Fifth, if by doing Yoga 3 times a day your body, this practice is able to increase your heart rate, and also detoxify your body and thus making your skin clearer.
Sixth, Yoga also it increases your body’s movement thus allowing you to lose weight if you practice on a regular basis. Yoga practitioners tend to have fewer overweight problems too.
Seventh, as said earlier Yoga improves your circulation and overall bodies functioning which tends to boost you immunity to disease? Colds and flue will tend to be less of a problem too.
Eighth, Yoga improves your flexibility. One problem as people age is that one tends to lose one’s balance and falling becomes a big issue as women get older. However, even older women as well as younger women who practice Yoga at any age when they do so can gain greater balance and flexibility and are less apt to get injured even if they were to fall.
Ninth, Yoga makes a woman look younger and its effects both the mind and the body. Thus apply Yoga often throughout the week, allows a woman to look and feel younger and have more energy, from those who don’t practice. She will have more personal attractiveness to those she meets. I find that men are more attracted to woman who practices Yoga than those who don’t.
Tenth, Yoga practitioners are more comfortable within their own skin, much more apt to love and accept their bodies as is which offers them more peace of mind, and also heart and soul.
Eleventh, Yoga practitioners are more apt to be more optimistic and grateful to be ALIVE and much better at applying the “Law of Attraction” from those who don’t practice.
Twelfth, those practicing Yoga and who also practice meditation daily by using my 1 minute, 5X5X5 method, of 5 Deep in, and 5 Deep out, 5 times will even receive added benefits from their practice. In fact, while Practicing Yoga; you can take a minute here or there to meditate several times while in practice.
I decided to discuss 12 of them which I too experience daily through my 1 minute meditation practices, with greater frequency throughout my day.
However, the website I have added below expresses not 12 but 27 reasons why you want to become a regular Yoga practitioner.
I have decided to add a few more YOGA posts over time in support of those women who follow this wonderful practice. My wife practices Yoga daily, and I believe every women who can should practice it too.
Woman's Secret ~ French Women not only speak French and live by "Joie de Vive" but Being ALIVE is their TRUE Life’s Mission
“Beauty is not caused. It is.” -Emily Dickinson
This week we will begin by studying FRENCH women. I added" Joie de Vive" is because this is how many French women live. Looking at this picture you can see why.
In fact, if I were you I would read this with interest because you might decide that being French, might become your model lifestyle choice.
I am afraid French women think much different than American women. In fact, some of you might envy their lifestyle.
The French culture has created them the way they are when they were little girls. So if you decide you would like to be more French, it may take you a while to perfect
However reading this portion I believe you will want to learn more of how French Women live, because you might like to become French yourself. With no further, adieu, so let's begin.
I studied French during my youth, and living in a French community of Montreal, which receives most of its correspondence from Pars,i both in newsprint and TV, I got to understand how French women think. In fact, learning the language and studying French Literature, gave me some insights into their culture.
Besides you don’t have to be French to live this way, I have a sister whose name is Shari, and she lives this way, and she isn’t French, You can experience the French or any other global, lifestyle choice we will discuss, different cultural choices in “The Woman Hub”.
What I believe that American woman do wrong is they try to hard to be beautiful, when trying so hard is not necessary. Relax, you are all beautiful in your own way. It's because French woman may keep up with fashion but they don't make it an obsession and they have a life.
The French word, Chique tells it all. I believe that little French girls learn from their mothers this Natural Beauty trait. First of all, they do their hair simply. Most wear very little make-up, and even if one dresses casual they dress elegantly. Most are not fat, because they know how to eat sensibly and avoid snacking. Age or DNA has little of nothing to do with one’s beauty and each one elicits her very own sense of beauty.
Whether, old or young each one is individually attractive, each in her own way. However, I do have a program for each one of you to gain more natural elegance and charisma, that I will share with you below.
The author of this blog link’s name is Kate, even though she doesn’t offer her last name. Only that she was an American student in France as she talks about what she has learned how French women live.
Here is what Kate in her blog below learned as she lived in Paris. Her link below is spot on about the beauty that French women carry. I noticed the same thing in Montreal when I lived there too.
“French women, each and every one of them, are effortlessly beautiful, and they are beautiful independently of one another, each in their own unique way. I have literally never seen a French woman that I thought was ugly. Are they genetically more attractive than American women? Maybe.
But spending time in France is teaching me that genetics have little to do with physical beauty. The differences in a French woman versus an American woman’s approach to our three fashion obsessions–clothes, makeup, and hair–have revealed some interesting truths.”
“I think American women, and especially this American woman, could learn a lot about the link between beauty and confidence from French women. Beauty is not about conforming to a standard of what is or is not “beautiful.” It is unique to each and every one of us, and (most importantly) independent of the other beautiful women around us.
That’s all a terrible cliché, but worth being reminded of. We should stop asking the question of whether or not that girl I was cursing a few minutes ago is prettier than I am. Instead, we should recognize that another beautiful girl’s beauty does not take away from our own, if we can only maintain the confidence and comfort in our own skin that French women seem to have mastered.”
So what is my suggestion for women as how they can learn to become naturally beautiful. Abraham Maslow suggested it when he discussed the idea of reaching the top of his chart, as a person or in this case, a woman can become self-actualized. According to Kay Green, how does this happen. It is by following this important protocol.