This article is important whether you are single or married because know what your man wants from you is important news to follow:
The reason I suggest married is read this posting too is because once the Honeymoon is over and reality sets in, the next test is sometimes referred to as the 3 – 7 year itch.
This is when a man and even a women ask the question “Am I really happy living with this person”. This is where ideas of divorce can begin to set in. But for women, asking these 15 questions of yourself might very well save your marriage.
Let’s get straight, looks are important but they merely get you to first base. So what is it that Rori Raye in her blog posting suggests that get you to home plate? She has been successfully married and is a woman coach helping women become married or once married to remain that way.
So what are the 15 things that attract men to get serious with a woman they could love? I will include all 15 things that will surprise both single and married women. And you might think it has to do with sex. Read on because what men really want in a single woman or a wife might surprise you.
1. A Good Listener ~ you might think that women want a good listener from their man, but that is the same thing with a man. Many times a man will come home from a difficult day at work and many women want to dodge the fact of listening to him. However, learn to listen anyway, and he will see you as a confident and a friend. Being a good listener will keep your friendship “ALIVE”.
2. Spontaneous ~ we talk so much about being present. Sometimes men because they are so much in their heads are not always fully present. However, that is where you can enter. For example, if you practice Yoga or meditate, then you have a better chance of being present or “ALIVE”. The more present you can be around him, the more spontaneous you and he can become. Somehow you need to get your man out from his left into his right mind for both of your sanity sake. The more “ALIVE” you are the better for you both.
3. A Good Driver ~doesn’t sound like an unimportant prerogative at first. However, sometimes you may have to drive on long trips or you may have to drive him around town and if you have children to school and back. The safer drive you are the more he will feel safe whenever you drive him or your children.
4. Accomplished and Fulfilled ~ it is not only having a good paying job that helps pay the bills, but also having you be successful, with whatever job you perform, even if it is being a great housewife, is important to him. If a housewife, he doesn’t want to come home after a hard day at work to a messy home. I have a doctor friend who hates to come home because his wife is messy. For some reason she isn’t a good housekeeper and he is embarrassed to have me or any of his friends come to his home.
5. Able to Enjoy her food ~ eating together is important not only because it allows you two, to become close, but also to enjoy conversation. A family that eats together stays together they say, but the same can be true about a relationship. If you enjoy eating like most men do, you are becoming his buddy and his friend. He enjoys someone with whom he can break bread.
6. A good cook ~ you have heard the adage that a way into a man’s heart is through a good meal. Men love their food, which is why truck drivers have their favorite diner spots whenever they travel. That is because the better cook you are, the more accomplished he will feel you are.
7. Real ~ being real is where Yoga and meditation lead. Many people are living someone else’s dream and not their own, maybe a parent or whoever, rather than living their own dream. Being authentic and real is important to him. But it is more important to you. That is why I added the article on French women, because the French women I have met are real. If you need to take time outs to be alone to become real, do whatever it takes because the more real you are, he will love you even more.
8. Ready to Compromise ~ many times men like to watch sports on TV, or attend a sports activity. Be available to do things he likes to do. Also, be willing to give in to ideas that will make you and the family close. Sometimes it is when we work together is when love for each other gets stronger than if we decide to do our own thing.
9. Caring ~ everyone likes to be with someone who is caring. We all need love and someone to be there for us whenever we down, or ill or have some problem in our lives. Life is challenging enough on our own, but having someone who cares, along with us or you with him, makes you and him appreciate your being together more.
10. Funny ~ humor is necessary because life doesn’t always turn out the way we want. When times get tough, having a sense of humor to reduce the pain of that moment can be a real benefit to you both. Also being fun to be around during non-difficult times can make you both, more fun to be around.
11. Taking Care of Herself ~ women need to take time outs and be with other girl friends or they also need some time alone. Taking time outs with friends and alone is important because it allows you to return home happier and with a better attitude, or solution to any problem you or him both, may have.
12. Strong ~ you also need to have a masculine side. Women who are gentle are great to love, but to a man, he also needs someone who in a difficult life situation, can be strong and not fold. Keep your feminine side “ALIVE” most of the time; however, when difficult moments arrive, be strong.
13. Natural When it Counts ~ let’s face it we are all human beings. And one reason I added the posting on French women in this blog is because one thing I love about French women, is that they don’t overdo their looks or how they live. Whenever you add outrageous hair does, or superfluous makeovers don’t go overboard. That is because many men like their women friends or wives to be as natural whenever, possible.
14. Isn’t Scared to Get Down & Dirty ~ this is true about being natural and human. Be willing to get real and enjoy being alive and even have a blast whenever the moment arrives. True friends can get real or have genuine fun together and that is what he wants from himself and from you too.
15. Motherly Instinct ~ motherly means that in many cases some men can act like boys, and if you have such a man, being a woman friend that has a motherly emotional presence and care, he will love you for the rest of his life. This will create a true bond between you and him that can last forever.